Thursday, August 27, 2009
How Many People Do You Know that Live to be 100?
This post is late in coming, but it is to honor my great aunt who turned 100 years old in July. I was able to attend her birthday luncheon, and it was really fun. Here is a picture of Aunt Marie.
100 years old and still able to walk without assistance!
Mom and her Aunt Marie.
Me and my Great Aunt Marie.
Aunt Marie with her daughter Bev, and grandson Don.
Look at that glow - and that wasn't even 100 candles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















3 comments:
Wow, I got goosebumps. Thank you for sharing your family. My daddy just turned 93. He is healthy, but too weak to go back to assisted living. I'm here for the roosters, so will take a look. Blessings, Janet
Hello Lisa,
I come by way of the Rooster Party. I wanted to stop by this post first to say WOW! Your Aunt Marie looks fabulous for just turning 100. I honestly do not think she looks 100. Congratulations and Happy Birthday to Aunt Marie!
~ Tracy
How precious is she?!!?? What a beautiful family Lisa. Goodness, you're family has some great genes! My grandma is turning 90 next spring and she can't wait for her party.
Thanks for sharing about the book club Spiritual Mothering. It was a wonderful book. We used it as a Bible study at our church quite a few years ago. Everyone enjoyed it.
HUGS!
Post a Comment