Today marks the 6th year that Ethan has blessed our lives. :-) He is such a precious little person. Very enthusiastic. Almost always has a smile on his face and a twinkle in his eye. When I was carrying Ethan, he was very active. I remember one of the nurses laughing and saying I was in for it! Little did I know. :-) He was in a hurry to get out and he's been in a hurry ever since. What a joy he is.
When Ethan woke up this morning he was so proud it was his birthday. He insisted that he was taller this morning, now that he was 6 years old! He opened his birthday cards. Nothing gets past him. When he opened up the card from Aidan, there was a dollar bill inside. He looked at Aidan and said "Hey, was this my dollar you put in here?" Aidan, the little stinker, had used one of Ethan's own dollars to put in his birthday card! It was good for a morning laugh.
Since it was a school day, Ethan got to be the special Birthday Boy in his classroom. He got to do everything first, including be the first in line. I took cupcakes to his classroom for all his little friends to share. It was a fun time.
We always take the birthday person to dinner on their birthday. Naturally, Ethan wanted to go to big Happy Meal (McDonald's Playland). Here he is enjoying a cheeseburger.















No comments:
Post a Comment