Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, June 18, 2009

We Put the Aaaaaah in Spa . . . .

This evening I got to enjoy a much needed treat . . . I met two of my friends at Today's Nails for a pedicure and a manicure. It was so nice to soak my feet and enjoy someone painting my toes and massaging my legs. I met Amy and Jacqueline there and we had a very relaxing time, and chatted away. If you have never had a pedicure, you've got to have one at a spa that has the massaging chairs. The massaging pedicure chairs are awesome. You can select full back massage, or lower or upper back massage. I chose full back massage! I wish I had thought to bring my camera so we could have gotten a picture together, but I took a picture of my toes and nails to show you. Aaaaaaaaaah, what a treat!


No comments: