Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Time of Thanksgiving . . . .

"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever."
1 Chronicles 16:34 NLT
With the month of Thanksgiving almost over, I've been thinking a lot about the different things I am thankful for. I'll list five of them, off the top of my head, even though there are plenty of others I can think of. :-)

1. A nice warm comfortable bed to sleep in every night.

2. A full time job - with benefits to boot!

3. My two little boys who always give me hugs and kisses. :-)

4. A loving family.

5. Plenty of food to eat - no going hungry in our house.

How many things can you think of that you are thankful for? When you take the time to contemplate, you can come up with so many. Some are big, and some a small, and it's so easy to just rush through every day without really thinking about all we have been blessed with.

No comments: