Here's a blog post that I just have to share with you, for two reasons. One is because there's a G-I-V-E-A-W-A-Y!!! The other reason is that I will be entered in the giveaway if I post something about it! :-)
"What is it?" you ask . . . . A $75 gift certificate to Lisa Leonard Designs (jewelry). I checked out her designs and they are really neat. I even found two I like.
Check out the "Wish" necklace. You can have the names your children inscribed on it. Awwwwww.
Here is the "Sweet & Simple Birdie" necklace.
Aren't they the sweetest things you've seen in a while?
To view the original post about the giveaway, please visit Tidymom's link. You can even enter to win! Her blog always has really neat posts, so you may consider signing up to follow her via email (which is what I do). Each time she posts something, you'll get an emailed version of it (similar to what I send you).

















1 comment:
Hi Lisa!
Thanks for your kind words this week over at my blog. I appreciated them ALOT.
Hugs, Joanne
Post a Comment